FXCentrum ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: January 2, 2024
Looking for a global broker that caters to both beginners and experienced traders? You might want to check out FXCentrum. Established in 2020, FXCentrum offers a variety of trading platforms, educational resources, and markets to trade. They provide a range of account types, including a demo account with no time limit and a real account with some cool bonuses.
One of their standout features is the innovative copy trading platform, FXC Trader. This platform allows users to copy the trades of experienced traders, making it easier for beginners to get started and for experienced traders to find new strategies.
In this review, we’ll explore what FXCentrum has to offer, from their trading platforms and educational resources to their account types and funding methods. So, let’s get started and see if FXCentrum is the right broker for you.
Pros & Cons
- FXCentrum offers competitive spreads and no additional fees
- FXCentrum offers a variety of trading platforms and educational resources
- FXCentrum offers a range of markets to trade, including commodities, indices, forex, and stocks
- They provide a variety of funding methods
- The broker does not offer regulatory deposit insurance
- There is minimal regulatory oversight, which raises concerns about transparency and legitimacy
- The broker's track record is not as long as some other brokers
FXCentrum, a registered trademark of WTG Ltd, is a global broker that offers its clients easy access to a diversified range of financial markets, such as Forex, Commodities, Metals, Indices, Stock & ETFs. It’s authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Service Authority (FSA), with Regulatory License No. SD055. Founded in 2020, they’ve quickly established themselves as a reliable platform for trading a variety of markets, including forex, commodities, indices, and stocks.
One of the things that sets FXCentrum apart is their commitment to education. They offer extensive training resources, including articles and regular webinars taught by experts. This makes them a great choice for both beginners who are just getting started and experienced traders looking to brush up on their knowledge.
FXCentrum also offers a variety of account types, including a demo account with no time limit and a real account with some cool bonuses. They even have a VIP account for traders who want some extra perks.
When it comes to funding, FXCentrum has got you covered. They offer a variety of methods, including bank transfer, credit/debit card, e-wallets, and even crypto.
But what really sets FXCentrum apart is their innovative copytrading platform, FXC Trader. This platform allows users to copy the trades of experienced traders, making it easier for beginners to get started and for experienced traders to find new strategies.
However, it’s worth noting that WTG LTD. does not offer its services to the residents of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Ethiopia among others. Overall, FXCentrum is a solid choice for anyone looking to get into trading. They offer a wide range of features, a commitment to education, and a variety of account and funding options
FXCentrum is a forex broker that was established in 2019. The company is based in Seychelles and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles. This regulatory oversight ensures that the broker adheres to certain standards of operation and provides a level of protection for traders. However, it’s worth noting that the FSA is not considered a top-tier regulator, which means that the level of trader protection may not be as high as with brokers regulated by more recognized authorities. Despite this, FXCentrum has demonstrated a commitment to providing a safe and reliable trading environment for its clients. As a relatively new entrant in the forex market, the broker has already shown an aptitude for delivering a value-adding service for its clients.
If you want to look at other regulated options, checking out some list of regulated brokers could be helpful.
Platforms & Tools
Let’s chat about the platforms and tools FXCentrum offers:
- FXC Trader: This is the main trading platform offered by FXCentrum. It’s designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for both beginners and experienced traders to navigate. The platform provides real-time quotes, advanced charting tools, and a range of other features to help you stay on top of the market. The best part? It’s available on both desktop and mobile. So, whether you’re at home or on the move, you can keep trading without missing a beat.
- FXC Trader Desktop: This is the desktop version of the FXC Trader platform. It offers all the features of the main platform but with the added convenience of being able to trade from your computer. This can be particularly useful if you prefer a larger screen or if you’re doing a more complex analysis that requires a bit more screen real estate.
- FXC Trader Mobile: If you’re always on the go, the FXC Trader Mobile platform has got you covered. It offers all the same features as the desktop version, but it’s optimized for mobile devices. This means you can trade, monitor the markets, and manage your account, all from your smartphone or tablet.
But that’s not all. FXCentrum also offers a tool called FXC Copytrading. This is a feature that allows you to copy the trades of experienced traders. It’s a great way to learn from the pros and potentially increase your profits. Plus, it can save you a lot of time, as you don’t have to come up with your trading strategies.
FXCentrum has a wide range of educational resources for traders to utilize. These resources are aimed at increasing traders’ knowledge and include;
- Articles: FXCentrum provides a variety of articles on their website. These articles cover a wide range of topics, from basic trading concepts to more advanced strategies. It’s a great way to keep up with the latest trends and developments in the trading world.
- Beginners: For those who are new to trading, FXCentrum offers resources specifically designed for beginners. This includes basic terminology and an e-book that covers the fundamentals of trading. It’s a great starting point if you’re just getting into the game.
- Forex, Metals, Commodities, Stocks & ETF: FXCentrum provides educational resources on a variety of markets, including Forex, metals, commodities, stocks, and ETFs. This means you can learn about the specifics of each market and decide which one suits your trading style best.
- Basic Video Education: If you’re more of a visual learner, FXCentrum has got you covered with their basic video education. These videos cover a range of topics and are a great way to learn at your own pace.
- Webinars: FXCentrum also offers webinars where you can learn from experienced traders and industry experts. These webinars cover a variety of topics and provide a great opportunity to ask questions and interact with other traders.
- Professionals: For those who are more experienced, FXCentrum offers resources tailored to professional traders. This includes trading ideas, pro trading videos, and more advanced webinars.
- Economic Calendar & Daily News: To help you stay on top of market trends and news, FXCentrum provides an economic calendar and daily news updates. This can be a great tool for planning your trades and staying informed about the latest market developments.
FXCentrum have got a pretty good selection of instruments, so you’ve got plenty of options to choose from:
- Commodities: If you’re into trading goods like oil, gold, or wheat, FXCentrum has got you covered. They offer a range of commodities for you to trade.
- Indices: Indices are a great way to trade on the overall performance of a market, rather than individual stocks. FXCentrum offers a selection of indices for you to trade.
- Forex: Forex, or foreign exchange, is all about trading currencies. It’s the largest financial market in the world, and FXCentrum gives you access to it.
- Stocks: If you’re more interested in trading individual companies, FXCentrum offers a range of stocks for you to trade. This includes both large, well-known companies and smaller, niche ones.
So, whether you’re into commodities, indices, forex, or stocks, FXCentrum has got something for you.
Let’s take a look at the account types offered by FXCentrum:
- Demo Account: If you’re new to trading or just want to test out the platform, FXCentrum offers a demo account with no time limit. You’ll get a virtual $10,000 to practice trading, and the instruments and settings are the same as on a real account. It’s super easy to open a demo account, and you can start practicing in just a few seconds.
- Real Account with Bonus: When you’re ready to trade with real money, FXCentrum offers a real account with some cool bonuses. They have a floating bonus, which can be up to $1,000, and a margin bonus that can go up to $25,000. These bonuses can help you increase your trading volumes.
- VIP Account: For those who want some extra perks, FXCentrum offers a VIP account. With this account, you’ll get special offers like a 200% deposit bonus and VIP signals. It’s perfect for traders who want a more exclusive experience.
Let’s talk about how you can fund your FXCentrum account. They’ve got a bunch of options, so you can choose the one that works best for you:
- Visa and MasterCard: These are pretty standard options. You can use your Visa or MasterCard to fund your account. It’s quick, easy, and secure.
- Tether (USDT- TRC20): If you’re into cryptocurrencies, you can use Tether to fund your account. It’s a stablecoin, which means its value is pegged to the US dollar.
- AstroPay, KoraPay, Help2Pay, and ThunderXPay: These are online payment platforms that you can use to fund your account. They’re designed to be fast and secure.
- BTC: If you’re a Bitcoin enthusiast, you’ll be happy to know that you can use it to fund your account.
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) India and NetBanking (India): If you’re based in India, you can use UPI or NetBanking to fund your account.
- Online Naira: For those based in Nigeria, you can use Online Naira to fund your account.
- MoonPay and Perfect Money: These are more online payment platforms that you can use to fund your account.
- PIX (Brazil): If you’re based in Brazil, you can use PIX to fund your account.
- Prompt Pay QR: This is a QR-based payment method that you can use to fund your account.
In conclusion, FXCentrum offers a wide range of features that cater to both beginner and experienced traders. From a variety of trading platforms and educational resources to a diverse selection of markets and account types, FXCentrum has a lot to offer. They also provide multiple funding methods, making it easy for traders to deposit and withdraw funds.
However, it’s worth noting that while FXCentrum offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews.