Fullerton Markets ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: January 2, 2024
Diving into the world of online trading? You might have come across Fullerton Markets, a broker that’s been on the scene since 2015. With a variety of trading platforms and a wide selection of trading instruments, Fullerton Markets has something for everyone, whether you’re into forex, metals, indices, crude oil, cryptocurrencies, or stocks.
In this review, we’re going to unpack everything you need to know about Fullerton Markets. We’ll explore its regulation status, the platforms and tools it offers, the educational resources available, the markets you can trade in, the types of accounts you can open, and the methods you can use to fund your account. Plus, we’ll weigh up the pros and cons to help you decide if Fullerton Markets is the right broker for you. So, let’s get started!
Pros & Cons
- Fullerton Markets provides 24-hour support from Monday to Friday
- Fullerton Markets offers a variety of trading platforms
- They provide a wide range of educational resources
- Fullerton Markets offers a wide range of trading instruments
- The demo account expires after 30 days
- Being an offshore and unregulated broker, it may pose more risk to investors
- The minimum deposit is $100
Fullerton Markets is an online broker offering a friendly retail trading environment. They provide a variety of trading platforms and a wide range of trading instruments, including forex, metals, indices, crude oil, cryptocurrencies, and stocks. The broker is known for its low spreads and high leverage of up to 1:500, making it an attractive option for traders looking to maximize their trading potential.
The company was founded in 2015 and is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. While it was previously regulated by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) in New Zealand, in 2018, the broker transferred all business from its New Zealand entity to a newly established offshore company.
Fullerton Markets offers a demo account for beginners to practice their trading strategies and a live account for real trading. They provide 24-hour support from Monday to Friday, ensuring that help is always at hand when you need it.
However, due to regulatory or legal requirements, Fullerton Markets is unable to provide services or accept customers from certain countries, including Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea. They also do not accept solicited clients from FX-regulated jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
Despite these restrictions, Fullerton Markets has a significant presence in several countries, with the majority of its traders coming from Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia.
In terms of funding, Fullerton Markets offers a variety of methods, including bank transfer, credit/debit cards, e-wallets, and crypto. All fees for deposits and withdrawals are covered by Fullerton Markets, making it easy for traders to manage their funds.
Overall, Fullerton Markets is a reliable broker that offers a comprehensive trading experience. However, it is not regulated, so traders should exercise caution and do their due diligence before choosing to trade with them.
Fullerton Markets International Limited is a company registered in Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, with the registration number 24426 BC 2017. Its registered address is Euro House, Richmond Hill Road, P.O. Box 2897, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines.
However, it’s important to note that being registered is not the same as being regulated. Fullerton Markets is not regulated by any third-party regulatory bodies either. This means that while they can operate as a broker, they don’t have an external organization overseeing their operations to ensure they adhere to certain standards of practice and ethics.
Despite the lack of formal regulation, Fullerton Markets emphasizes fund safety with its triple-layered Fullerton Shield protection scheme. This includes segregated bank accounts, Independent Custodian Protection, and Professional Indemnity and Crime Insurance.
It’s always a good idea to consider the regulation status of a broker before deciding to trade with them. Regulation provides a level of protection and assurance for traders. If you’re looking for more security in your trading, you might want to consider other options. Please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options.
Platforms & Tools
When it comes to trading platforms, Fullerton Markets has got you covered. They offer two main platforms: CopyPip and MetaTrader 4/5;
- MetaTrader 4/5 (MT4/5): This platform is a favorite among traders globally. It’s known for its user-friendly interface that’s easy to navigate, regardless of your trading experience. MT4/5 comes packed with a wide range of tools for analysis, helping you make informed trading decisions. It’s a comprehensive platform that caters to the needs of modern traders, offering advanced trading functions and superior tools for comprehensive price analysis.
- CopyPip: If you’re more interested in social trading, CopyPip might be the platform for you. This unique platform allows you to copy the trades of successful traders. It’s a great way to learn from experienced traders and potentially profit from the market. CopyPip offers a simple and efficient way to participate in the markets, especially if you’re new to trading or if you don’t have the time to analyze the markets yourself.
Remember, regardless of the platform you choose, trading involves risk. It’s always a good idea to practice and learn as much as you can before you start trading with real money.
Fullerton Markets provides a variety of educational resources to help traders at all levels improve their trading skills and knowledge. Here’s what they offer:
- Upcoming Webinars: Fullerton Markets regularly hosts webinars where you can learn from experienced traders and industry experts. These webinars cover a wide range of topics, from basic trading concepts to advanced strategies. It’s a great way to learn in real-time and ask questions directly to the experts.
- Blog: The Fullerton Markets blog is a treasure trove of information. It’s regularly updated with articles covering market analysis, trading strategies, and industry news. Whether you’re a beginner looking to understand the basics or an experienced trader wanting to stay updated on market trends, the blog has something for you.
- Videos: Fullerton Markets also offers a collection of tutorials and explainer videos. These videos cover a range of topics including how to use the Forex, MT4, or MT5 platforms, and other subjects that are designed to guide you through your trading journey. It’s a great way to learn at your own pace.
Fullerton Markets offers a wide range of trading instruments to cater to different types of traders. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can trade with them:
- Forex: As with most brokers, Forex is a major part of Fullerton Markets’ offerings. You can trade a variety of currency pairs, from the most popular ones like EUR/USD to more exotic pairs.
- Metals: If you’re interested in commodities, Fullerton Markets has got you covered. You can trade metals like gold and silver, which can be a good way to diversify your portfolio.
- Indices: Trading indices is another option at Fullerton Markets. This allows you to speculate on the performance of a group of stocks from a specific market.
- Crude Oil: For those interested in the energy market, Fullerton Markets offers the opportunity to trade crude oil.
- Cryptocurrencies: If you’re looking to get into the exciting world of cryptocurrencies, Fullerton Markets offers trading in crypto CFDs. This means you can speculate on the price movements of popular cryptocurrencies without actually owning them.
- Stocks: Fullerton Markets also offers stock CFDs, allowing you to trade on the price movements of individual company stocks without owning the actual shares.
Fullerton Markets offers a few types of accounts for its clients:
- Standard Account: This is the primary account type offered by Fullerton Markets. It is suitable for all types of traders and requires a minimum deposit of $100 USD. The standard account provides full access to the broker’s suite of trading tools, MT4 platform download, copy trading service, and additional market analysis features.
- Islamic Account: Also known as a Swap-Free account, this is designed for clients who follow the Islamic faith and wish to trade following Sharia law, which prohibits earning or paying interest. This account type is available upon request.
- Demo Account: Fullerton Markets also offers a risk-free demo account. This allows potential clients to practice trading and familiarize themselves with the platform before committing real money.
In terms of spreads, Fullerton Markets offers three types: Variable Spreads, Raw Spreads, and PRO Spreads. The spreads vary throughout the day depending on factors such as available liquidity, market forces, volatility, and the trading session. The leverage offered goes up to a maximum of 1:500
Fullerton Markets offers a variety of funding methods to make it easy for you to deposit and withdraw funds from your trading account. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Credit Card: You can fund your account using a credit card. The deposit currencies available are USD, EUR, and SGD. The minimum deposit is USD 100 or equivalent in any other currency. The best part? All fees are 100% covered by Fullerton Markets. There’s no minimum amount for withdrawals.
- Sticpay: Sticpay is another funding option available. The deposit currencies, fees, minimum deposit, and minimum withdrawal are the same as with credit card funding.
- Digital Wallet: You can also use a digital wallet to fund your account. The conditions are the same as with credit card and Sticpay funding. However, for Bitcoin, the minimum withdrawal is USD 100.
- Cryptocurrency: If you prefer to use cryptocurrency, Fullerton Markets has got you covered. The deposit currencies are USD, EUR, and SGD. The minimum deposit is USD 200 or equivalent in any other currency, and the minimum withdrawal is USD 200.
- Local Transfer: Fullerton Markets also offers local transfer options for several countries, including Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and India. The deposit currencies are USD, EUR, and SGD. The minimum deposit is USD 100 or equivalent in any other currency. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts vary by country.
In conclusion, Fullerton Markets offers a comprehensive trading experience with a variety of trading platforms, educational resources, and a wide range of trading instruments. They provide multiple account types and funding methods to cater to different types of traders.
However, it’s worth noting that while Fullerton Markets offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews.