Baxia Markets ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: December 28, 2023
Baxia Markets, a relatively young yet progressive broker, is the focus of today’s review. Recognized for its emphasis on transparency, honesty, and trust, Baxia Markets has garnered attention for its competitive pricing and swift response times, attributed to the utilization of Straight Through Processing (STP) technology, facilitating direct access to liquidity providers. In this assessment, we will thoroughly examine the key features and services provided by Baxia Markets.
Our analysis will encompass an evaluation of their trading platforms, educational resources, regulatory framework, account types, and more. Additionally, we will present an objective overview of the pros and cons associated with engaging with this broker. The primary objective is to equip you with an impartial understanding, aiding you in determining whether Baxia Markets aligns with your specific trading requirements. Let’s proceed to delve deeper into the offerings of Baxia Markets.
Pros & Cons
- Provides a range of educational resources to help traders understand the markets and make informed trading decisions
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts with reputable banks
- Offers a variety of markets for trading, including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, and CFDs
- Provides three types of trading accounts to cater to different types of traders
- Offers several funding methods including bank wire transfer, credit/debit card payments, and electronic payment systems
- There is a limited range of asset classes that can be traded
- There are no additional safety measures in place to safeguard traders against loss, negative balances, or any others
- The demo account is only available on MetaTrader 5
- There is a limited number of financial instruments
- Baxia Markets does not offer crypto or share trading
Baxia Markets is a relatively young but progressive broker that has managed to establish a positive reputation in a short period of time. The broker is known for its competitive prices and rapid response times, thanks to the use of Straight Through Processing (STP) technology for direct access to liquidity providers. The broker offers a variety of markets for trading, including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, and CFDs. This gives traders a good variety of asset classes to choose from, depending on their trading preferences and risk tolerance. Baxia Markets provides its clients with three types of trading accounts: Bx Standard Trading Account, Bx Zero Trading Account, and Bx Cent Trading Account. Each account type has its own unique features and benefits, making it suitable for different types of traders.
The broker aims to process withdrawals within the same day, although it can take a bit longer depending on the withdrawal method used and the bank’s processing times. The broker also provides a range of educational resources to help traders understand the markets and make informed trading decisions. These include an introduction to financial markets, trading basics, and managing risks. Baxia Markets adheres to an internal company philosophy based on three pillars: honesty, transparency, and trust. The broker offers reduced commissions, favorable quotes, and swift order processing to its clients. These conditions are made possible by STP protocols that grant private traders direct access to liquidity providers without intermediaries.
Baxia Markets is a brokerage that offers online trading services to clients globally. When it comes to regulation, Baxia Markets is not overseen by any major financial regulators that provide strong investor protections. Specifically, Baxia Markets does not appear to be regulated by tier-1 regulators like the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Australia’s Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), or Cyprus’ Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). These regulators have strict standards when it comes to capital requirements, segregation of client funds, dispute resolution processes, and more.
Instead, Baxia Markets is regulated by two offshore financial authorities – the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB). Specifically, Baxia Global Limited is regulated under the FSA with license number SD104, while Baxia Limited is regulated under the SCB with license number SIA-F234.
As an offshore broker with light regulation, there have been some concerns raised over the legitimacy of Baxia Markets and its ability to protect client funds and resolve disputes. However, the broker states that client accounts have negative balance protection. Overall, while Baxia Markets meets basic regulatory requirements in its offshore jurisdictions, traders should exercise caution when working with lightly regulated brokers. Please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options.
Platforms & Tools
Baxia Markets offers two main trading platforms and a range of tools to assist traders in their trading activities:
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4): Developed by MetaQuotes, MT4 is one of the most popular forex trading platforms worldwide. It allows you to trade not only FX but also CFDs across a range of popular indices and commodities. MT4 features include nine timeframes, four pending order types, one-click order execution, fully customizable charts, three order execution types, and over 30 built-in technical indicators. It also supports automated programs called Expert Advisors (EAs), which monitor the markets and can be set to trade on your behalf. Additionally, MT4 MultiTerminal allows you to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5): MT5 is a multi-asset platform chosen by traders and investors globally for trading Forex, CFDs, and Cryptocurrencies. It offers 21 timeframes, partial order filling, six pending order types, fully customizable charts, and market depth functionality. MT5 also supports algorithmic trading applications (trading robots, Expert Advisors) and copy trading. It also features a multi-thread strategy tester.
These tools, combined with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, provide traders with a comprehensive trading environment that caters to their various needs
- Calculators: These tools help in computing spreads, margins, and trade profits. They are essential for traders to understand their potential profits and losses before placing a trade.
- Currency and Cryptocurrency Converter: This is a convenient tool for converting different currencies and assessing current market rates. It’s particularly useful for traders who deal with multiple currencies or cryptocurrencies.
- VPS Hosting: Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting enables 24-hour automated trading and market access, even without internet or electricity. This is particularly useful for traders who use automated trading strategies or Expert Advisors (EAs).
- FIX API: Financial Information eXchange (FIX) API is a software interface for high-speed communication, order execution without delays, and swift transfer of extensive financial data. This is particularly useful for high-frequency traders and those who require fast and reliable order execution.
Baxia Markets is not just about providing a platform for trading, it’s also about empowering its users with knowledge. The broker has a dedicated section on its website for education, where it offers a variety of resources to help traders become more informed and confident. One of the key educational resources offered by Baxia Markets is the ‘Intro to Financial Markets’. This is a great starting point for beginners who are new to trading and want to understand the basics of financial markets. It provides a comprehensive overview of how financial markets work, the different types of markets, and the key concepts and terminologies used in trading.
In addition to this, Baxia Markets also offers resources on ‘Trading Basics’ and ‘Managing Risks’. These resources are designed to help traders develop their trading skills and understand how to manage their risks effectively. They cover a range of topics, from understanding trading charts and indicators to developing a trading strategy and managing your trading capital. Baxia Markets also offers webinars and guides as part of its educational suite. These resources provide in-depth knowledge on various trading topics and can be a valuable tool for both beginner and experienced traders looking to expand their trading knowledge.
Baxia Markets offers its clients a variety of markets to trade in. Each of these markets has its own unique characteristics and risks, and it’s important for traders to understand these before they start trading. Here’s a closer look at each of them:
- Forex: The Forex market, short for foreign exchange, is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. Traders in this market buy and sell currencies, with the aim of profiting from changes in currency exchange rates. Baxia Markets offers numerous currency pairs for trading, allowing traders to take advantage of the 24/5 trading hours and high liquidity that the Forex market offers.
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual currencies that use cryptography for security. The most well-known cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but there are thousands of others, including Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin. Cryptocurrency markets are known for their high volatility, which can offer significant profit opportunities but also comes with a high level of risk. Baxia Markets offers trading in a variety of cryptocurrencies, allowing traders to participate in this exciting and rapidly evolving market.
- CFDs: Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are derivative products that allow traders to speculate on the price movements of various financial instruments without actually owning the underlying asset. This can include commodities, indices, shares, and more. CFD trading offers a lot of flexibility, as you can profit from both rising and falling markets. Baxia Markets offers a range of CFDs for trading, providing traders with a wide variety of markets to choose from.
Baxia Markets offers three types of trading accounts to cater to the diverse needs of its clients. Each account type has its own unique features and benefits, making it suitable for different types of traders.
- Bx Standard Trading Account: This account is a great choice for traders who prefer traditional spread pricing without having to deal with commission fees. The Bx Standard Account offers spreads starting from as low as 1.0 pip. This account is perfect for experienced traders and Expert Advisor users looking for high leverage up to 1:1000 with a low deposit. You can access a full range of instruments including 1000+ shares at low competitive spreads. The minimum deposit for this account is $100.
- Bx Zero Trading Account: The Bx Zero Account offers raw spreads directly from a pool of liquidity providers. There’s just a small commission fee applied, $2.5 per side per 100,000 traded. This account is ideal for active traders looking for raw spreads (as low as 0.0) and low commissions. You can trade all asset classes such as FX, Precious Metals, Energies, Indices & Commodities. The minimum deposit for this account is $1000.
- Bx Cent Trading Account: The Bx Cent Account is a low-risk account for trading small amounts and testing strategies. This account is perfect for beginner traders looking to start trading with low risk, high leverage (1:1000) and a minimum deposit. You can learn to trade with smaller contracts on Forex (50+) & Precious Metals. The minimum deposit for this account is just $10.
Baxia Markets offers several methods for funding trading accounts:
- Bank Wire Transfers: This is a traditional and secure method of transferring funds. However, it’s worth noting that wire transfers may take a few business days to process. The exact time frame depends on the banks involved in the transfer. It’s also important to note that while Baxia Markets does not charge any fees for wire transfers, the sending and receiving banks might charge a fee.
- Credit and Debit Cards: Baxia Markets accepts payments through credit and debit cards. This is a quick and convenient way to fund your trading account. The major cards like Visa and MasterCard are generally accepted. The funds are usually available in the trading account almost immediately after the transaction is processed.
- Electronic Payment Systems (E-Wallets): Baxia Markets also supports electronic payment systems like Skrill and Neteller. These e-wallets offer a fast, easy, and secure way to transfer funds online. The funds are usually available in the trading account almost immediately after the transaction is processed.
In conclusion, Baxia Markets is a broker that offers a range of services and features to cater to the diverse needs of its clients. They provide a variety of markets for trading, several account types, and multiple funding methods. They also offer educational resources to help traders understand the markets and make informed trading decisions. However, it’s worth noting that while Baxia Markets offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews.