TradingView now offers Replay mode
TradingView’s newest feature is trading in Replay mode. This widget, called Bar Replay, has its own buy/sell buttons.
- This trading mode is separate from Paper Trading. Data on transactions is not available.
- Market orders can be executed at the price that you see and without any choice in quantity. Forex has a default quantity of 1000. All other symbols have a 1.
- The currency of p/l corresponds with symbol currency.
- Trading is possible immediately after you select the Replay starting point. However, trading is not possible if the Replay is paused.
- Trading mode in the Replay is activated if at least one trade has been made.
- If there aren’t any deals, trading in the Replay can be done. Otherwise, it will just end as a regular Replay.
- A pop-up will display the results of this trading session.
TradingView updates its functionality regularly. TradingView added Contract Switching icons in charts to make it easier to understand when a continuous forwards contract switches.
These icons indicate the switching dates of continuous futures contracts. The trading day after the expiration of the futures contract is when switching takes place.
Public.com announces the Rare Sneaker Portfolio and commits fully to alternative investing
A first-of-its-kind alternative asset, chosen for investment potential and offered via an online investing platform…
Italian stocks are now available for trading by eToro users
The Israeli social trading and multi-asset brokerage firm eToro has added new markets, including Italian…
Interactive Brokers volumes end a losing streak of three months
The trade volumes reported by electronic brokerage company Interactive Brokers LLC (NASDAQ:IBKR) increased in January,…
BlackRock and BUX collaborate to introduce ETF savings plans across Europe
Exchange-traded fund (ETF) savings plans are now available in Europe thanks to a collaboration between…
Dukascopy Expands MT4 Platform with New Indices
A Volatility Index (VOL.IDX) and a South Africa Top 40 Index (SOA.IDX) have been added…
Traders may respond in real time to US tech earnings using City Index
City Index, an affiliate of StoneX, allows traders to enter positions when others cannot. The…