Zetano ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: January 31, 2024
Looking for a broker that offers comprehensive investment services in global capital markets? You might want to consider Zetano. This broker, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), provides clients with a range of trading options, including physical shares and various CFDs. They’re all about keeping up with the latest investment trends and making the trading process as simple and straightforward as possible. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at what Zetano has to offer, from its trading platforms and account types to their educational resources and customer support. So, let’s get started and see if Zetano could be the right broker for you.
Pros & Cons
- It is regulated by CySEC
- No Deposit/Withdrawal Fees which reduces overall trading costs
- Educational resources that are helpful for new traders
- Multiple account types that caters to different investment sizes and preferences
- High minimum deposit that starts at $1000
- Only offers a proprietary mobile app
- Credit card deposit limits of $10,000
- No mention of extra trading tools
Founded in 2018, Zetano is a registered brand name of Wonderinterest Trading Ltd. They provide clients with comprehensive investment services in global capital markets, striving to keep up with the latest investment trends. Their main priorities include customer safety and protection, and they comply with the provisions of the MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive approved by the European Parliament and the Council).
Zetano offers the opportunity to trade in physical shares or invest in one of the offered CFDs.They have a user-friendly website and are serious about investment services, offering a wide range of options in global capital markets. They’re always on the lookout for the latest investment trends, aiming to make trading as easy and straightforward as possible for their clients. You’ve got the choice to trade in physical shares or dive into various CFDs, depending on what tickles your fancy.
Safety is a big deal for Zetano. They’re not cutting corners when it comes to customer protection. They stick to the rules set out by the MiFID, which is a big thumbs up in the world of financial directives. Plus, they’re regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), so you know they’re playing by the book. However, traders should keep on reading to learn more about the broker.
Zetano is not just a name pulled out of a hat, it’s a registered brand name of Wonderinterest Trading Ltd. This company is registered under the number HE 332830. Now, you might be wondering, “So what? What does that mean for me?” Well, it means that Zetano is under the supervision and regulation of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They’ve got a licence number and everything, it’s 307/16.
Their registered office is located at 176, Makariou III Avenue, Paschalis Court, Office 201, 3027, in Limassol, Cyprus. So, they’re not just some fly-by-night operation. They’re a legit company, regulated by a recognized financial authority. This is important because it means they have to follow certain rules and regulations to ensure they’re providing a fair and transparent service to their customers.
Now, I know that regulation isn’t the most exciting topic, but it’s super important when you’re choosing a broker. You want to make sure your money is safe and that you’re not going to get scammed. So, the fact that Zetano is regulated by CySEC is a big plus.
But remember, there are plenty of other regulated brokers out there too. So, if you’re not sure about Zetano, or you just want to explore your options, please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options.
Platforms & Tools
When it comes to the trading platforms and tools offered by Zetano, they’ve kept it pretty straightforward. They’ve launched their own proprietary mobile application that’s designed to give traders a clear overview and control over their trades. This app seems to be the main gateway for their clients to engage with the markets.
The Zetano mobile app is available for download on the App Store and Play Store, which suggests it’s geared towards providing a secure trading experience on the go. It’s all about convenience, allowing you to keep an eye on index investing, commodities, and stocks with just a few taps on your smartphone.
The app’s launch is part of Zetano’s effort to cater to the mobile world phenomenon, emphasizing the ease of opening a trading account quickly and even with a small capital. They’re pitching the idea that anyone can get started with trading through their platform, highlighting the simplicity of the process – sign up, fund your account, upload necessary documents, and you’re ready to trade.
However, it’s important to note that Zetano doesn’t offer any other platforms like MT4 or additional trading tools. It seems that Zetano is banking on their mobile application to meet the needs of their clients. So, if you’re someone who prefers trading on a mobile device and doesn’t need all the bells and whistles of advanced trading platforms, Zetano’s app might just be what you’re looking for.
Zetano has to offer. They’ve got a few things that can help you get up to speed on trading and keep you informed about what’s happening in the markets.
- Trader’s Diary: This is a great tool for keeping track of your trades and learning from your past successes and failures. It’s like a personal trading journal where you can jot down your thoughts, strategies, and observations. It’s a great way to reflect on your trading habits and make necessary adjustments.
- Basic Terms: If you’re new to trading, this is where you’ll want to start. Zetano provides a glossary of basic trading terms to help you understand the lingo. It’s like a mini trading dictionary that can help you navigate the world of trading.
- Blog: Zetano’s blog is another great resource for traders. It’s packed with articles on a variety of trading-related topics. Whether you’re looking for tips on developing a trading strategy, insights into market trends, or just general trading advice, you’ll find it on their blog.
These resources are designed to help traders of all levels, from beginners who are just getting started to experienced traders looking for new strategies or insights.
Zetano offers a variety of markets for traders who are looking to diversify their portfolios. Here’s a rundown of what you can trade with them:
- Physical Shares: If you’re into owning a piece of a company, Zetano lets you buy physical shares. This means you’re purchasing actual stock in companies, which could be a good fit if you’re looking to hold investments long-term.
- CFD Shares: For those who prefer trading shares without owning the underlying asset, Zetano offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on shares. This allows you to speculate on the price movements of shares without the need for physical ownership.
- CFD Indexes: If you’re keen on broader market movements, you can trade CFDs on indexes with Zetano. This way, you can trade on the performance of a group of stocks, which represents a specific market or sector.
- CFD Commodities: Fancy trading goods like oil, gold, or wheat? Zetano’s got you covered with CFDs on various commodities, allowing you to speculate on price changes of these raw materials.
- CFD Forex: For those who like to trade currencies, Zetano offers CFDs on the forex market. This is where you can trade currency pairs and speculate on the exchange rates between different currencies.
These options give traders the flexibility to trade in different ways, depending on their interests and investment strategies. Whether you’re looking to invest directly in companies or speculate on market trends, Zetano provides a range of instruments to trade
Zetano offers a range of account types to suit different trading styles and investment sizes. Here’s a quick rundown of what they’ve got:
- Standard Account: This is the entry-level account at Zetano. You can get started with as little as 100 USD. The account is free, and there are no deposit and withdrawal fees. It’s a good option if you’re new to trading or if you prefer to start small.
- Premium Account: If you’re ready to step up your trading game, the Premium account might be for you. It requires a minimum deposit of 50,000 USD. Just like the Standard account, it’s free and there are no deposit and withdrawal fees. Plus, you get to enjoy spreads that are up to 15% lower.
- Metal Account: For those with a bit more to invest, the Metal account could be a good fit. It requires a minimum deposit of 100,000 USD. Again, the account is free and there are no deposit and withdrawal fees. And the spreads? They’re up to 30% lower.
- Diamond Account: This is the top-tier account at Zetano. It requires a hefty minimum deposit of 500,000 USD. But with that, you get a free account, no deposit and withdrawal fees, and spreads that are up to 50% lower. Plus, you get an expert on the phone 24/5 to help you with your trading needs.
So, whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned trader, Zetano has an account that fits your needs. Just remember to choose the one that aligns with your trading goals and risk tolerance
When it comes to funding your Zetano account, they’ve made it pretty straightforward. Here’s how you can get your money in and out:
- Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard): If you’re all about convenience, you can fund your account using your Visa or MasterCard. The minimum deposit is $1000, and you can deposit up to $10,000. It’s a quick and easy way to get your account funded and ready for trading.
- Bank Wire Transfer: If you prefer to go old school, you can use a bank wire transfer to fund your account or make withdrawals. The minimum deposit is also $1000, but the maximum deposit is unlimited, which could be handy if you’re planning to trade big. And the best part? The minimum withdrawal is $0, meaning you can withdraw any amount from your account.
These funding methods are designed to make it easy for you to manage your trading funds. Whether you prefer the convenience of a credit card or the security of a bank transfer, Zetano has got you covered.
In wrapping up, Zetano seems to have a lot going for it. They’re regulated by a recognized financial authority, offer a proprietary mobile trading platform, and provide a range of educational resources. They also offer a variety of markets to trade in and different account types to suit various trading styles and investment sizes. Plus, they’ve made funding your account pretty straightforward with options for credit card and bank wire transfer.
However, it’s worth noting that while Zetano offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews. After all, it’s always a good idea to shop around and find the broker that best fits your trading needs and goals.