TradingBells ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: February 1, 2024
If you’re on the hunt for a new trading platform, you might have come across TradingBells. This India-based broker has been making a name for itself in the trading world since its inception in 2016. Offering a variety of trading platforms and educational resources, TradingBells aims to cater to both new and experienced traders. But like any broker, it has its pros and cons. In this review, we’ll take a deep dive into what TradingBells has to offer, from its regulation and platforms to its educational resources and funding methods. So, whether you’re considering TradingBells as your go-to broker or just curious about what they bring to the table, keep reading. This review is here to give you a comprehensive look at TradingBells and help you make an informed decision.
Pros & Cons
- Provide a range of educational resources, including blogs, courses, and online training, which can be beneficial for both new and experienced traders
- Despite being a discount broker, it has a presence in around 80 cities of the country
- Offers a variety of trading platforms, catering to different trading needs and preferences
- High leverage allowed across segments, especially Equity
- It does not provide stock tips, research reports, or recommendations for discount brokerage plans
- TradingBells does not offer monthly unlimited trading plans
- Investment across asset classes such as IPOs and Mutual funds is not possible
TradingBells has been making waves in the online stock trading scene since its inception in 2016. It’s a company that’s all about giving traders the tools and services they need to navigate the stock market with ease. They offer both full-service and discount broking, which means you can choose the level of service that suits your trading style and experience.
One of the standout features of TradingBells is their focus on customer service and personalized advisory. They understand that the world of stock investing can be complex, so they’re all about simplifying it for their customers. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just starting out, they’ve got your back with tailored services and a dedicated relationship manager if you opt for their premium services.
With their mobile trading applications, they’re catering to the modern trader who needs to make moves on the go. And for those who prefer a more hands-on approach, their brokers and personalized research services are there to guide you.
What’s cool is that they offer zero brokerage on delivery-based transactions, which is a big plus for traders looking to save on costs. They also provide high-leverage options, up to 22x on equity and up to 7x on commodity trading, giving traders the chance to maximize their potential returns.
While TradingBells offers a host of features and services, it’s important to remember that trading is not without its risks. So, keep reading to get a comprehensive understanding of what TradingBells has to offer and to make an informed decision about whether it’s the right platform for you.
Regulation is a crucial factor when it comes to choosing a broker. It’s all about knowing that there’s someone keeping a watchful eye on these companies to ensure they’re playing by the rules. So, when we talk about TradingBells, it’s important to note that they’re regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
SEBI is a pretty big deal. It’s the regulator for the securities market in India, and its main purpose is to protect the interests of investors in securities, promote the development of the securities market, and regulate the securities market. So, having SEBI’s stamp of approval is a good sign.
Now, let’s get into the specifics. TradingBells has a number of registration numbers with SEBI. Their SEBI Registration Number is INZ000164132. But that’s not all. They also have a PMS SEBI Registration Number, which is INP000002213, and an IA SEBI Registration Number, which is INA000000623. And to top it all off, they have a SEBI RA Registration Number, which is INH000000248.
But wait, there’s more. TradingBells isn’t just regulated by SEBI, they’re also authorized partners of IIFL Securities. IIFL Securities is one of the leading players in the Indian financial services space. So, having them as authorized partners is another feather in TradingBells’ cap.
However, it’s always a good idea to keep your options open. While TradingBells is regulated and has some solid backing, there are many other brokers out there that are also regulated. So, Please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options. It’s always good to shop around and find the best fit for your trading needs.
Platforms & Tools
TradingBells seems to offer a variety of platforms to cater to different trading needs:
- TradingBells Mobile Trade App: For traders on the go, this app likely provides a convenient way to keep track of markets and execute trades from anywhere.
- TradingBells ODIN – Trading Terminal: This desktop software is designed for Windows or Mac users who prefer a robust trading environment. It’s suitable for bulk trading and comes with technical tools for analysis, option strategies, customizable market watch, and an easy-to-handle interface.
- TradingBells NSE NOW – Web-based Platform: A browser-based platform that doesn’t require any installs or plugins, offering technical analysis tools for a fast trading experience.
- TradingBells NETNETLITE – Browser-based Platform: Another web-based option with advanced technical tools for trading, provided to clients by the parent company.
In terms of trading tools, TradingBells provides:
- PMS (Portfolio Management Services): This service is for investors who prefer to have their portfolios managed by professionals. It’s a way to get expert advice and management for your investments.
- Advisory: While personalized advisory is not offered, the platforms likely include various technical analysis tools that can aid in making informed trading decisions.
TradingBells has got a pretty cool mix of stuff to help you get your head around trading, such as;
- Blogs: TradingBells maintains a blog that covers a wide range of topics related to trading and investing. These blogs are a great way to stay updated with the latest trends and insights in the trading world. They cover everything from the basics of trading and investments to more complex strategies. It’s like having a mini trading library at your fingertips.
- Courses: For those who prefer a more structured learning approach, TradingBells offers courses. These are designed to provide a detailed understanding of specific topics. The courses are comprehensive and are designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to navigate the stock market confidently.
- Online Training: In addition to blogs and courses, TradingBells also offers online training. One such offering is a course on the ‘Basics of Stock Market’. This course is a great starting point for beginners. It covers all the fundamental concepts you need to understand before you start trading. It’s like a crash course in stock market trading.
- Research: Research is a crucial part of trading. Having access to quality research can help you make informed decisions. TradingBells provides research resources that can help you stay informed and make smart trading decisions. It’s like having a personal research assistant to help you with your trading decisions.
So, there you have it. TradingBells offers a range of educational resources to help both new and experienced traders.
If you’re curious about the markets you can dive into with TradingBells, here’s a rundown of what they offer:
- Equity: TradingBells lets you trade in the stock market. So if you’re looking to buy shares of companies and play the long game or maybe make quick moves with day trading, they’ve got you covered.
- Commodity: Fancy trading in goods like gold, oil, or wheat? TradingBells provides a platform for trading commodities, which can be a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Currency: If you’re into Forex, TradingBells offers currency trading. This market is all about exchanging one currency for another and can be quite exciting with its rapid movements.
- Future: For those who like to bet on the future price of assets, TradingBells offers futures trading. This can include commodities, currencies, or even financial instruments.
- Stock: Apart from just buying equity, you can trade in stocks, which means you can take advantage of the price movements without necessarily holding the shares for a long time.
- Options: If you’re more into strategies that give you the option to buy or sell at predetermined prices, TradingBells provides options trading as well.
They’ve got a couple of options that cater to different trading needs:
- Insta Trading Account: This is your ticket to the trading world. With an Insta Trading Account, you can trade across various markets including equity, commodity, currency, futures, stocks, and options. It’s like having a one-stop shop for all your trading needs. The best part? It’s instant, meaning you can start trading as soon as your account is set up.
- Demat Account: Now, if you’re looking to buy and hold securities, you’re going to need a Demat Account. This account holds all your shares, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities in electronic form. It’s like a virtual locker for your investments. With a Demat Account from TradingBells, you can keep all your investments in one place, making it easier to manage your portfolio.
So, whether you’re looking to trade actively or invest for the long term, TradingBells has got an account to suit your needs.
They’ve got a few options to make it easy for you to fund your account:
- UPI: If you have a UPI-enabled bank account, you can transfer funds to your TradingBells account in just a couple of minutes. All you need to do is log in to your online trading software, enter the amount and UPI ID, and accept the collect request on your UPI app. It’s as simple as that.
- Bank Transfer: If your registered bank is one of the listed banks for Payment Gateway (HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank Of Baroda, Federal Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank), you can transfer funds directly from your bank account. Just log in to ttweb.indiainfoline.com, click on Trade, then My Accounts, then Funds Transfer, then Funds Payin, select the product, bank, and account number, enter the amount, and click on Payin. The transfer is instant.
- IMPS: You can also transfer funds via IMPS. Just transfer online through internet banking and take a screenshot of the confirmation page. Your trading account should reflect the balance transferred almost instantly.
- NEFT / RTGS: If you prefer, you can transfer funds via NEFT or RTGS. You can do this online through internet banking or offline by filling the NEFT / RTGS form at your bank branch. Your trading account should reflect the balance transferred within 2-4 hours.
- Cheque: If you’re old school, you can issue a cheque. Just take a picture of the cheque and once you courier the cheque to TradingBells, complete the short form on their website. It takes about 3 to 5 working days for the funds to reflect in your trading account.
Remember, you can only transfer funds from a bank account that’s registered with TradingBells. As per regulations, they cannot accept cash transfers or transfers through debit or credit cards.
In conclusion, TradingBells offers a comprehensive suite of services for traders. From a variety of trading platforms and educational resources to a wide range of markets and convenient funding methods, they’ve got you covered. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned trader, TradingBells has something to offer you.
However, it’s worth noting that while TradingBells offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. Trading is a complex field and it’s important to choose a broker that fits your trading style and needs. So, while TradingBells is a solid choice, it’s always a good idea to explore other options as well. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews.