Thunder Markets ReviewsCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: January 30, 2024
Thunder Markets is a relatively new online broker that offers trading in forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and more. Established in 2022 and based in the Seychelles, they aim to provide traders with competitive conditions across a range of assets.
In this review, we’ll take a close look at Thunder Markets to see if they deliver on their promises. We’ll check out their regulation status, trading platforms and tools, educational resources, account types, funding options, and more. The goal is to give traders a transparent inside look so you can determine if Thunder Markets is the right fit for your needs.
There’s a lot of choice when it comes to selecting an online broker, so let’s dive in and see how Thunder Markets stacks up!
Pros & Cons
- Competitive spreads. Well-regulated forex and CFD broker
- Offers two distinct account types to cater to different trading styles and experience levels
- Offers a wide range of trading assets
- Provides a diverse selection of trading tools
- Limited selection of trading platforms
- Relatively new broker with limited experience
- Limited customer service availability
- Offshore operation raises some security concerns
- Does not accept US clients
Thunder Markets is a recent player in the online trading world, but it’s already making a name for itself. With a diverse selection of trading assets and exceptional trading software, it’s a promising option for both new and experienced traders.
One of the standout features of Thunder Markets is its selection of trading platforms and tools. The broker offers the popular MetaTrader 4 platform, along with a range of calculators and other tools to help traders make informed decisions. Whether you’re calculating your position size, figuring out your potential gains and losses, or identifying pivot points, Thunder Markets has got you covered.
Another strong point is the broker’s competitive spreads. This means lower trading costs for you, which can make a big difference to your bottom line over time. Plus, with two different account types to choose from, you can pick the one that best fits your trading style and experience level.
In summary, Thunder Markets offers a solid trading experience with a wide range of assets, user-friendly platforms, and competitive trading conditions. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your trading to the next level, Thunder Markets is worth considering.
When it comes to trading, regulation is a big deal. It’s the assurance that your broker is playing by the rules and that your money is safe. So, let’s talk about Thunder Markets and its regulatory status. Thunder Markets, previously known as Thunder Forex, is the trading name of Thunder Markets Ltd., a company registered in the Seychelles. It’s authorized as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA) with license number SD067.
The company’s principal office is located at CT House, Office 8E, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles. Being regulated by the FSA means that Thunder Markets has to adhere to certain standards and practices to ensure the protection of its clients. This includes things like maintaining sufficient capital, keeping client funds separate from company funds, and regularly submitting financial reports for audit. However, it’s always a good idea to consider multiple options when choosing a broker. So, if you’re interested in exploring further, please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options.
Platforms & Tools
Let’s talk about the platforms and tools that Thunder Markets offers to its traders. First up, we have the Thunder MetaTrader 4 platform.
This is a popular choice among traders worldwide, and for good reason. It’s known for its stability, user-friendly interface, and a wide range of built-in indicators and tools. Plus, it gives you real-time market price access, which is pretty neat. Next, we have the Volume Trading ONE & TWO.
These are add-ons to the MT4 platform, known as the Thunder Markets Volume App. They help traders automatically calculate their stop-loss and take-profit levels. This is especially handy if you often change the size of your trades and need a tool to do the calculations for you. Then there’s the MQL5 Trading Signals. This is a service platform that allows you to copy the trades of successful traders. It’s a great way to learn from the pros and potentially boost your trading performance.
Now, let’s move on to the tools. Thunder Markets offers a range of calculators to help you plan your trades.
- Position Size Calculator: This helps you determine the optimal size of your trades based on your risk tolerance. The Margin Calculator helps you figure out how much margin you need to open and maintain your positions.
- Gain & Loss Percentage Calculator: This is a handy tool that helps you measure the profitability of your trades. The Pip Calculator helps you calculate the value of a pip in your base currency, which is useful for managing your risk.
- Pivot Point Calculator: This helps you identify potential support and resistance levels. This can be useful for identifying potential entry and exit points.
So, there you have it. Thunder Markets offers a solid range of platforms and tools to help you navigate the trading world. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned trader, these resources can help you make informed trading decisions.
When it comes to trading, knowledge is power. And Thunder Markets seems to understand this pretty well. They’ve got a bunch of educational resources to help you get up to speed with the ins and outs of trading.
- Articles: They’ve got a collection of articles that cover a wide range of topics. Whether you’re a beginner looking to understand the basics or an experienced trader wanting to delve into more complex strategies, there’s likely an article for you.
- Webinars: These are live online sessions where you can learn from experts in real-time. It’s a great way to get your questions answered and interact with other traders.
- Videos: These are perfect if you’re more of a visual learner. You can watch and learn at your own pace, rewinding and replaying as needed.
- Glossary: This is a handy resource that explains all those confusing trading terms. Ever wondered what a pip is or what leverage means? Just check out the glossary.
So, whether you’re just starting out or looking to brush up on your knowledge, Thunder Markets has got you covered with their educational resources.
Let’s dive into the different markets you can trade with Thunder Markets.
- Forex: With over 70 currency pairs on offer, you’ve got plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re into major pairs like EUR/USD or more exotic ones, Thunder Markets has got you covered.
- Indices: These are a great way to trade on the overall performance of a country’s stock market. It’s like betting on the entire team instead of a single player.
- Equities: Thunder Markets offers single stocks from more than 100 US-listed companies. So, if you’ve got your eye on a particular company, you can trade its stock directly.
- Metals: This includes precious metals like gold and silver. These are often seen as safe-haven assets, meaning they can be a good option during times of economic uncertainty.
- Futures: These are contracts to buy or sell a certain asset at a specified price on a future date. They can be a good way to hedge against price changes or to speculate on them.
- Energies: This includes commodities like oil and natural gas. These can be influenced by a range of factors, from geopolitical events to weather patterns, making them an interesting market to trade.
So, whether you’re into currencies, stocks, metals, futures, or energies, Thunder Markets offers a wide range of markets for you to trade.
Thunder Markets has got you covered with two distinct account types tailored to fit different trading styles and experience levels. Let’s break them down.
- Classic Account: The classic account requires a $500 initial deposit to get started. This account has an FX commission of $8 per side, so $8 when you open a trade and another $8 when you close it. The spreads are also a bit higher, with the EUR/USD spread starting from 2.0 pips. You can trade indices like the S&P 500 with a spread from 0.8 points. This account gets you 3 months of access to 27 different trading tools and widgets.
- Thunder Account: This account requires a $1000 initial deposit. This one has lower commissions at $3 per side, so $3 to open and $3 to close a trade. It also has tighter spreads, with the EUR/USD spread starting from just 0.7 pips. You can trade indices with a spread from 0.6 points. And this account gives you unlimited access to those 27 trading widgets.
Basically, the Thunder Account requires a higher initial deposit but gives you lower trading costs and spreads in return. And you get permanent access to all those handy trading tools. The Classic Account is better suited for beginner traders on a budget.
When it comes to funding your account, Thunder Markets offers a variety of options to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Bank transfer: It’s a reliable method, but keep in mind that it might take a few business days for the funds to appear in your account.
- Credit or debit card: If you prefer a quicker method, it’s a convenient way to fund your account, and the funds usually appear in your account almost instantly.
- E-wallets: This includes popular services like Skrill and Neteller. These are great options if you want to keep your trading funds separate from your main bank account.
So, whether you prefer traditional banking, card payments, or digital wallets, Thunder Markets has got you covered. Just choose the method that works best for you, and you’ll be ready to start trading in no time.
As we wrap up this review, it’s clear that Thunder Markets has a lot to offer. From a variety of trading platforms and tools to educational resources and a wide range of markets, they’ve got something for every type of trader. Plus, they offer two different account types to cater to different trading styles and experience levels. However, it’s worth noting that while Thunder Markets offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews. In the end, the choice of a broker comes down to your individual needs and preferences. So, take your time, do your research, and choose the one that fits you best.