PU Prime ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: November 17, 2022
Launched in 2015, PU Prime is an established online retail broker that lets you trade the markets via user-friendly platforms. They offer clients around the globe a decent selection of more than 200 trading instruments across different asset classes such as forex, stocks, shares, commodities, precious metals and cryptocurrency. You can trade hundreds of financial instruments with low spreads from just 0.0 pips and commission free accounts are available if you need them for your trading strategy. I think they can be a good choice for anyone looking to get convenient access to the global markets across all of your devices with minimal hassle. You can trade manually, run automated systems and copy signals of other traders.
Pros & Cons
- Generous selection of more than 200 financial instruments across 6 asset classes
- Tight spreads, zero commissions and fast trade execution speeds
- Powerful and easy to use MetaTrader 4/5 platforms
- User-friendly mobile trading app
- Daily market analysis and free trading signals
- Excellent choice of additional trading tools including Autochartist
- Helpful learning resources to educate traders
- ZuluTrade integration for social trading
- Free Virtual Private Server (VPS) for eligible clients
- Managed account options
- Swap-free Islamic accounts
- Free demo practice accounts
- Good choice of account types and funding methods
- Excellent 24/5 customer service
- Cannot accept clients from some countries
- Could improve regulation
- Limited individual stocks
Since being founded in 2015, Pacific Union (PU Prime) has grown into a world-leading online broker. Operating from Mahe, Seychelles, PU Prime is a multi-asset brokerage firm that is focused on providing clients with the best trading environment possible. The broker provides you with the popular MT4/MT5 trading platforms to help ensure seamless access to over 200 financial markets. They also provide excellent trading tools and signals for free.
After a quick search, you will find that there is a plethora of learning materials and helpful trading tools on their website. They give you access to trade online with extremely competitive trading conditions, such as low spreads from just 0.0 pips, zero commission fees, leverage of up to 1:500, around the clock support, flexible account types and convenient funding options.
The minimum deposit amount required to start trading is just $50 whereas free demo accounts are available if you wish to practice trading online before committing to a real live account. I always prefer using a demo account first before a real account with any broker. It is a good way to understand their trading conditions with no risk.
It is quick and easy to open an account to get instant access to the top markets of the world. As a service-focused, global online trading brokerage, they offer multilingual services to 120 countries and regions. I found them to be quick and helpful to respond to my questions I had when reviewing their service.
PU Prime clients’ orders are executed with No Dealing Desk intervention, which results in superior pricing, faster results, a greater depth of liquidity, and fewer outages. This also ensures that there should be no conflict of interest between trader and broker, as there may be with a dealing desk between the client’s order being sent and the market.
In addition to this, PU Prime invests heavily in behind-the-scenes network technology to significantly lower latency. From rock-solid platforms and lightning-fast trade execution to raw spreads and flexible leverage across the brokers product suite, traders should be able to confidently rely on PU Prime to deliver any time you’re ready to take a trading opportunity. This is something I don’t see many brokers doing so it is a great initiative to stand out.
PU Prime‘s servers are located at the Equinix data centre in New York, where your orders are executed. Equinix data centres are known globally for their secure and reliable infrastructure which is why I was extra reassured when trading with them.
PU Prime works with several advanced liquidity providers to cut down on the risk of experiencing slippage as much as possible. Other brokers with plenty of liquidity include IC Markets.
The broker is connected to some of the most advanced technology and liquidity providers, making trades reach their servers quicker, which inevitably reduces the need for requotes. They have established partnerships with top financial institutions such as HSBC, UBS, JP Morgan Chase, and Goldman Sachs. I know these institutions to be highly trustworthy in terms of keeping your funds secure.
Pacific Union (Seychelles) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No.SD050). I would’ve preferred if they had at least one tier-one regulatory body that was regulating them as this would significantly improve their trustworthiness. Alternative options include Plus500. They are one of the most well-regulated brokers that I have come across.
Pacific Union has dedicated compliance and customer support teams that ensure compliance with regulators’ investor protection mechanisms. Many may argue that one of the best ways to try and avoid potential scams is to trade with a regulated broker. I don’t disagree either.
Under the supervision of multiple regulatory agencies, the broker must strictly abide by the capital supervision regulations and adopt sound internal risk management procedures. They also have complete financial reports and independent external audit plans. I appreciate it when brokers make their financial reports public as I like to go through them myself too just to be safe.
The client’s funds are always kept separately from the company’s capital and subject to the bank’s priority protection. No matter under what circumstances, they should not use the client’s funds for company operations. Therefore, this can help to ensure the safety of client funds and gives me peace of mind that my funds are safe.
The broker’s services are not directed to residents of certain jurisdictions such as the United States, Singapore, Australia, Iran, Cuba, and some other regions where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. If your country is not accepted, you can find an alternative using our broker comparison tool.
The broker understands that different clients have different needs. Therefore, the broker offers a wide selection of trusted, award-winning and user-friendly platforms to choose from. PU Prime provides traders with the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. These trading platforms were developed by MetaQuotes in 2005 and 2010, respectively.
Despite the MT5 platform being released at a later date, the MT4 platform still remains the platform of choice for millions of forex and CFD traders all around the globe. I’ve traded on both these platforms and I found the MT4 to be more beginner-friendly. Even though they have a proprietary platform, I would still prefer to use the MT4 as it is much more easier to understand in my experience.
They dont have a dedicated social trading platform and cTrader is not an option if that is your platform of choice. For the cTrader platform, Purple Trading is an option I would consider. If you are looking for a social trading platform, eToro are the industry leaders in this aspect.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is one of the world’s most popular trading platforms with flexible trading conditions, tight raw spreads and fast execution. MT4 is perhaps most well-known for being very easy to use and having a quick learning curve. This makes it a common choice for beginners whilst it still has powerful features and functionalities to satisfy the needs of more experienced traders.
As part of the brokers commitment to seamless trading experiences, I like how the MT4 platform offers advanced charting tools, numerous technical indicators, real-time price charts, market news and insights, and a suite of automated trading options. With access to unlimited charts, 9 timeframes and over 50 technical indicators and a fully customisable interface, MetaTrader 4 gives you the ability to monitor the markets with precision.
If you’re like me and you use automated trading systems with Expert Advisors, you can take advantage of the brokers fast execution speeds. They have partnered with some of the top liquidity providers for deep liquidity, along with real-time price quotes for a wide range of tradable instruments. You will need the desktop version of the platform if you plan on running automated systems.
MT4 is free to download for desktop which contains full functionality. The web-based version runs directly in most modern web browsers without the need to install any software. The MT4 mobile trading app is great for those who need to analyse the markets whilst on the move. I personally would recommend the mobile app for everyday use and the desktop version if you were to add indicators and other software to your charts. You can trade anywhere in the world provided you have an internet connection.
Some of the key features of the MT4 platform that you may find useful include the following:
- 50+ preinstalled technical indicators
- 24 analytical charting tools
- 31 graphical objects
- 3 chart types and 9 timeframes
- Instant access and execution
- One-click Trading
- Live price streaming with 128-bits encryption for secure trading
- Access to MetaTrader market and MQL4 community
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices
- Fully Customisable Charts
- Profiles and Chart Templates
- Manage trading signals to suit your trading system
- Trade different financial markets and strategies
- Free access to MetaQuotes MQL4 community
- Access thousands of custom indicators from downloads folder
- Access tight raw spreads for automated forex trading
- Expert Advisors
- Back test EAs with an inbuilt strategy tester
- Access thousands of EAs through MQL4 community downloads
Successful trading in financial markets begins with a comfortable and multi-functional trading platform. MetaTrader 5 is considered by some people to be the best choice for the modern trader. I appreciate that the MT5 is a more advanced multi-asset platform for trading currencies, metals, stock exchange instruments, and hundreds of other derivative assets. This makes it the preferrable platform for technical traders.
While the MT4 trading platform is packed with advanced trading tools and offers straightforward access to even the most dynamic financial markets, MetaTrader 5 (MT5), which was developed to succeed it, has even more trading tools and capabilities, including nine chart types and 21 timeframes. Users can access the most comprehensive analytical tools, with over 38 technical indicators and 44 graphical objects. I personally find all these extra tools to be overwhelming and overbearing which is why the MT4 is preferred by most users.
Users can get sophisticated automated trading capabilities for inexhaustible monitoring of charts, price quotes and trading strategies. The platform displays the latest market news, macroeconomic releases and detailed insights with an in-built economic calendar to assist with financial news and fundamental analysis.
MetaTrader 5 is an all-in-one platform that provides you with everything you need to trade the world’s financial markets. The MT5 platform is easy to use and fully customisable to suit your trading style. I think this would be a good platform if you want to trade stocks whereas MT4 should be good enough if you are a forex trader.
With a wide range of technical analysis tools, outstanding charting capabilities, forex signals, automated trading systems and copy trading features, the platform opens up a world of trading opportunities for the modern trader in the financial markets.
Both the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms are available as desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers, WebTrader, and trading apps that are compatible with Android and iOS devices. Ideal for traders on the go, the MT5 mobile app brings new order types and detailed market depth information straight to your mobile device. I often use trading apps to keep track of markets without needing to fire up my laptop.
Some of the key MT5 platform features include the following:
- Depth of market display and technical indicators
- 6 pending stop order types, including Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit
- Improved strategy for automated trading systems
- In-built market of trading systems and apps
- Trading alerts with e-mail and push notifications on mobile devices
- Exchange trading allowed
- Support trading signals and copy trading
- 21-time frames and 8 order types
- Real-time Market News & Analysis
- Powerful Trade Analysis Tools
- Trade 24 Hours a Day with Customised Robots
PU Prime App
In addition to the industry standard MetaTrader platforms, clients can trade global markets with the brokers own proprietary trading app that is built to ensure that you get seamless access to the markets with reliable trade processing. I wouldn’t usually recommend using a proprietary platform unless you’ve been with the broker for quite a while and don’t plan on switching to another anytime soon.
That being said, the PU Prime app has a unique design, elegant user interface and advanced features help you seize your opportunity and provide you with an incomparable trading experience. You can download the PU Prime app free of charge from the relevant app store on your mobile device.
- You can trade instruments on price movements of popular instruments such as AUD/USD, S&P500, Gold and Crude Oil
- You can get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Indices as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold
- You can buy and sell instruments at low spreads and commissions, with flexible leverage
- Create and customise your Watchlist of shares, indices and commodities
- Apply technical tools including MA, BOLL, MIKE, BBI, and other various indicators
- Review data visualisation of trading performance on a Dashboard summary
- Fund accounts via leading payment methods and transfer funds between accounts
- Access to all of your accounts via one login, with the ability to easily switch between accounts and trade
- Live chat with multi-language 24/5 professional support
- Check out economic events in the calendar
- Access Market Analysis from analysts together with articles and streaming videos
PU Prime App Features
Some of the key PU Prime trading app features include the following:
- Simple yet powerful trading tools
- Superfast pricing execution speed
- Fast access to 200+ instruments
- Multi-funding channels
- Visual and analytical trading report
- Multi-account management portal
- Global market news on the go
- Access to 24/5 experienced customer support
PU Prime WebTrader
With the MetaTrader 5 & MetaTrader 4 Web Trader, you will find that trading becomes highly flexible. You can simply trade from a browser of your choice, on your preferred device, without the need to download additional software. The platform will always be up to date which is great.
Key features of the WebTrader platform include the following:
- The web platform operates without any additional software
- Compatibility with Windows, Mac, Linux operating system
- Reliable data protection
- Netting and hedging position accounting systems
- All types of trading operations
- Advanced Market Depth and One Click Trading
- 3 chart types and 9 timeframes
- 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- Online support 24/5
At PU Prime, I read that they are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge trading technology and offer their partners and clients a full suite of APIs to enhance their trading capabilities. I also found out that with API connectivity you can create your own bespoke trading tools and algorithmic trading strategies using the APIs. If you need FIX API trading, Darwinex are one of my top choices.
- Cutting edge technology
- Security and stability
- Deep liquidity
- Competitive pricing
- Quality execution
- Mitigated Latency
The brokers multi-account management provides traders or money managers with a high level of control that they need to maximise returns. You can access all of your accounts from one user-friendly interface. For those of you who need managed accounts, ACY Securities are another option worth consideration.
- Flexible: Change parameters instantly
- Dynamic: Real-time equity and P&L monitoring
- Automated: Easily calculate management fees
- Compatible: Allow Expert Advisors to run
- Transparent Calculation of Fees and Commissions
- Customisable Trading Conditions
- Quick Deposit and Withdrawal for Uninterrupted Trading Activities
I love that traders are provided with a selection of useful standalone trading tools to help them get the most out of their trades. These tools include technical analysis, market report, market ahead, trading signals, currency converter, trading calculators, Autochartist, ZuluTrade, VPS, and an economic calendar that shows the schedule of future market events along with their expected impacts on the financial markets. My personal favourites have got to be the economic calendar and Autochartist, I find them to be essential tools when it comes to proper market analysis.
The MetaTrader advanced trading tools help provide you with real-time trading alerts, all packaged with a suite of MT4 & MT5 add-ons to improve your trading experience when trading the global markets. Additionally, Autochartist can save you hours of work analysing the markets by scanning all your favourite forex pairs and CFDs.
PU Prime’s economic calendar helps you keep on top of the latest and immediate market trends. You can see the upcoming news releases along with the previous, forecasted and actual impact they have on the markets. I find that an economic calendar is often an important part of the fundamental analysis of any trading strategy.
You can streamline your trading process by using the currency converter which enables you to convert to and from various currencies by using live currency rates. Firstly, enter the currency you are changing from and the currency you want to convert to. Following this, enter the amount you want to convert, and click calculate.
A user-friendly, technical analysis tool. Autochartist is a powerful companion made for all levels of traders, providing market analysis. I like that it scans CFD markets in real-time and alerts the user to notify about trade opportunities. I used this to equip my trading skills with a powerful analysis tool to take my trading to the next level. The Autochartist plugin can be implemented into the MT4 trading platform and is easy to use. GO Markets provide Autochartist and also Trading Central, both of which are fantastic for trading signals.
- Market Scanner: Autochartist is a unique market scanner which I found to be respected for its ability to provide statistically significant market movements, as well as identifying important price levels that have proven themselves to be catalysts for market movements.
- Technical indicators: I really like that you can receive automatic notifications from Autochartist when emerging and completed Chart Patterns such as Triangles, Wedges are identified. Traders can also take advantage of an automatically illustrated forecast range on completed patterns which indicates an expected price level.
- Performance statistics: Performance statistics tool offers a broader view of patterns that reached forecast levels in the past 6 months. I saw this same feature in Autochartist which also provides a list of favourites based on performance in the last 6 months so you can easily track patterns and get ahead of them.
- Market snapshot: Market snapshot feature gives you an outlook of the markets for the next 24-48 hours. You get information about Tokyo, London and New York stock exchanges as well. The system will notify you about major economic events around the world.
- Volatility analysis: This handy function provides an overall assessment of risk and volatility with data to better inform you about setting profit and stop-loss levels. I like that this way, you get to know the “personality” and choose your trading instruments better-informed about the current risks involved.
- Market reports: Autochartist constantly examines financial markets and looks for breaking points. I love how you get three reports every day with an overview of popular markets, hot opportunities and expected reactions to upcoming economic events. Market reports are perfect for busy traders, saving you time and effort.
ZuluTrade brings you the opportunities of automated trading with highly customized settings as optional. It is a popular peer-to-peer trading platform that saves time for busy traders of today. I really appreciate this feature as a lot of people would love to start trading but they just don’t have the time to do so. I also like how the system is designed to be user-friendly with no prior trading experience necessary to start trading. If you don’t have enough time to designate a robust trading strategy or if you feel like you don’t have enough experience, ZuluTrade could be a possible solution for you. I personally found the signals to be disappointing and think nothing beats your own trading strategy.
ZuluTrade users can select the traders they want to follow using the Performance Table that algorithmically ranks traders based on plenty of essential performance factors. ZuluTrade users can then fully customize the trades initiated by the traders according to their preferences and risk tolerance.
Through the ZuluTrade social trading platform, clients of PU Prime will gain exclusive access to a vast pool of traders and trading systems. Of course, I can’t make any guarantee on how well the trading signals will perform and past performance is by no means any indication of future performance. You should be well aware of all the significant risks involved with trading online before starting.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) allows you to run automated trading strategies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the fastest possible connectivity and dedicated servers. It runs its own copy of an operating system, but isn’t hosted on your computer, so your PC can operate freely, even when you’re not there. If you suffer from bad internet like me, this is perfect for you. I pay around $30 a month for mine and it can run over 10 platforms at the same time without any issues.
A VPS allows you to run automated algorithmic strategies or expert advisors around the clock on a remote server, independently from your own computer and without any efforts from your side.
- 24/7 constantly operations
- Prevent power interruption
- No fear of network failure
- Support all Expert Advisors
- Low latency execution
- State-of-the-art technology
For traders with a balance of $10,000 and a monthly trade of 50 lots, you get to enjoy the Platinum VPS service for free. For traders with a balance of $50,000 and a monthly trade of 200 lots, you get to enjoy the Diamond VPS service for free. I personally wouldn’t be comfortable with investing that big of an amount unless I’m with the broker for quite some time. You can get access to a free VPS with much less from other brokers, including Blueberry Markets, Axi and Switch Markets.
I like how PU Prime also has an abundance of exceptional learning materials to help educate traders. Upon visiting the brokers website, you will find available resources including learning articles, trading knowledge, video tutorials, e-books, glossaries, seminars, webinars, market news and analysis.
Education and analysis are areas in which the broker excels, especially when compared to other brokers that lack in trading education. I found a wide variety of materials on their website which shows that the broker cares about their clients and making informed trading decisions.
Stay up to date with critical market information courtesy of PU Prime market ahead. The market ahead is a great way to prepare for the upcoming trading day. Quickly understand the latest movements in the financial markets and future trends.
Master the knowledge of online trade and financial market comprehensively, and take short and easy to understand video tutorials. These tutorials cover a range of subjects from different markets, trading strategies, technical analysis and much more. When I was a beginner, video tutorials were my main source of knowledge in this industry.
I appreciate how the series of educational articles provided by the broker lets you expand your knowledge of trading and improve your skills, so that you can trade with more confidence. These trading guides cover a broad range of topics for trading online, analysing markets, managing risk and more.
Develop your trading skills with free eBooks, this educational section provides you with basic knowledge of trading. The extensive range of eBooks covers a series of topics. Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics or an advanced trader searching for new strategies, I believe you’ll be sure to find an eBook to suit you.
Quickly understand the latest movements in the financial market and the future trends of products, all in the market report.
I would never miss an opportunity with high impact economic event coverage, expert commentary, all in the technical analysis. Here you will find annotated charts that can be used to inspire possible trading opportunities on a diverse selection of asset classes. The analysis utilises technical indicators and price action.
Clients can enhance their trading potential with trading signals. Trading signals are actionable suggestions based on technical analysis or signal provider’s preferences. I appreciate how you can choose your signal provider and use them to help you decide how to trade.
Trading signals are available through the MetaTrader platforms. Alternatively, PU Prime’s partner Autochartist brings the world’s first market scanner directly to the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platform. It scans markets in real-time and alerts the user to trade opportunities, saving traders valuable time.
Understand the most important terms and definitions in this industry, by going through the trading glossaries provided by PU Prime.
Trading seminars are held regularly in various locations. An ideal opportunity for finance aficionados to broaden their trading horizon and discuss with the most renowned experts in their field.
Webinars are held by finance professionals who will help you deepen your knowledge of specific markets, products, or advanced tools on the trading platforms.
PU Prime offer a generous selection of 200+ products to trade, delivering countless opportunities to traders with different interests. I would’ve preferred a better sizable offering as most brokers are offering over 1000+ products to trade from. You can trade forex currency pairs, individual stocks/shares, indices, commodities, precious metals such as gold and silver and cryptos including Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you are looking for more instruments, IG would be an option as they have over 17,000 global markets for you to trade.
The broker provides forex traders access to trade forex with over 30 currency pairs with competitive spreads and fast execution. There are brokers who have more forex pairs such as AvaTrade.
- Spreads as low as 0.0 pips
- Trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and more
- Major, minor and exotic currency pairs
- Leveraged trading
- Advanced trading platform
- Top-tier liquidity
The broker offers major indices trading products worldwide, including USDX, VIX, SP 500 and HSI.
- Commission from 0 USD
- Trade Nasdaq and CHINA50
- Trade the largest shares together
- Low spreads and leveraged trading
- Sophisticated trading platform
- Long & short position trading
- No need to own any shares
The broker offers gold and silver products with competitive spreads of 0.8 pips.
- Spreads as low as 0.8 pips
- Trade Gold and Silver
- Trade rolling contracts
- Low spreads and leveraged trading
- Innovative trading platform
- High market liquidity
PU Prime offers commodities trading with up to 1:200 leverage and competitive spreads down to 1.7 pips.
- Commission from 0 USD
- Trade Crude Oil and Coffee
- Trade different commodities from one account
- Take advantage of some of the most volatile markets
- Option to use leverage to trade
- Powerful trading platform
- Long & short position trading
- No need to own any commodities
PU Prime offers CFD trading in more than 100 shares with competitive prices and superior order execution. TMGM have a better selection of more than 15,000 global stocks for you to trade, putting them amongst my best stock brokers.
- Commission from 3.5 USD
- Trade Facebook and Alibaba
- Trade international shares long or short
- Low spreads and leverage available
- Intuitive trading platform
- 24-hour news coverage of prices
The broker has popular cryptocurrencies CFDs, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, and a unique range of cryptocurrency products. If you want to trade cryptos, then I would consider XTB as an alternative option. You can also check out our best crypto brokers for more.
- Spreads as low as 3.6 pips
- Trade Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Long & short position trading
- No need for a crypto wallet
- Easy to use trading platform
- Leveraged trading available
When you trade global markets with PU Prime, you can take advantage of both rising and falling prices through CFDs. A CFD (Contract for Difference) is a derivative financial product that allows investors to take a long or a short position in an underlying asset, without having to take physical ownership of the asset.
A CFD is concluded between two parties: a buyer and a seller. The contract stipulates that the seller will have to pay the buyer the difference between the value of the asset at the beginning of the contract and its value at the end of the contract. If the difference is negative, the buyer will pay the difference to the seller.
I appreciate that the broker understands that clients come from different backgrounds with different trading styles and needs. This is why they provide a variety of account types to choose from. There are several accounts with various trading conditions, designed to fit your profile.
All of the account types provide competitive spreads, market analysis by experts, and free educational material. You can trade more than 200 financial markets from one account. The trading conditions such as spreads and fees change depending on the account type that you opt for.
The type of account you opt for is likely to depend on your strategy. There are low spread accounts and commission free accounts, depending on what matters the most to you.
PU Prime offers the following trading account options:
The standard account type is designed for beginners and for testing new trading strategies. This account type offers ultra-fast trade execution speeds and has spreads as low as 1.3 pips with no commission fees. The minimum deposit required on this account is just $50. I would consider this a bargain.
- Instant access to top markets of the world
- Spreads from 1.3
- Only $50 minimum deposit
- No commissions, no additional fees
- Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities, Shares, Cryptocurrencies
- Base currencies: USD GBP CAD AUD EUR SGD NZD HKD JPY
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Min 0.01 lots
The prime account type is designed for experienced traders who want the most out of trading the markets that the broker has to offer. This account type offers ultra-fast trade execution speeds and has spreads as low as 0.0 pips, with a very reasonable commission fee of $7 per lot. The minimum deposit for the prime account is greater, at $1,000.
- Spreads from 0.0
- Only $7 commission per lot
- Deposits start with $1,000
- Trading tools and signals for free
- Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities, Shares, Cryptocurrencies
- Base currencies: USD GBP CAD AUD EUR SGD NZD HKD JPY
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Min 01 lots
The Cent Account offers an opportunity to practice trading with a minimum investment. The Cent Account allows you to understand the trading psychology with minimal risk. Your trades are based on a live account, but the currency unit is in cents. I personally never understood the hype with the Cent Account.
- Minimum deposit 20 USD
- Maximum deposit 1000 USD
- Spreads from 1.3 pips
- Ideal for beginners
- Test trading strategies with a much lower risk
- More than 36 currency pairs, gold, silver and crude oil
- Can help to prepare for larger-volume trading in the future
PU Prime offers Muslim clients an Islamic Account, also known as a Swap-Free Account. The owners of Swap-Free accounts are charged with an administration fee. This account type was created especially for Muslim belief clients, who are not allowed to trade with swaps because of Shariah laws. The Islamic Account offers state-of-the-art trading infrastructure and execution speeds, enabling Islamic traders to gain a competitive edge.
- Access to good liquidities
- Trade over 200+products
- No swap fee on overnight positions
- For Standard or Prime Accounts
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
- No restrictions on trading
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Low spreads from 0.0 pips
Muslim clients must register a live account on the brokers website and provide the required identification documents first. The accounts can be later upgraded to Islamic Accounts via the approval of the back-office team.
The broker provide free demo accounts so that you can practice trading in real-time, test platforms, use tools and develop strategies, to sharpen your trading skills in a completely risk-free environment. You can be up and running with a demo account in just minutes by completing a short application form on the brokers website.
PU Prime’s professional multilingual customer support team is ready to assist you and provide you with an incomparable trading experience. I found out that they can be contacted via any of the following contact channels: telephone, live chat email, social media, and by completing an online for on the brokers website.
I also found the support team to be quick and polite in their responses. The live chat feature is especially useful as you can speak to someone right away to ask any questions that you may have before opening an account and get an instant response.
Customer service is available 24/5 which is great as it means that you can get around the clock support wherever you are based in the world. I personally would’ve preferred if they were available on weekends as well as this is when most traders are available to ask questions. You can get 24/7 support with other brokers including EXANTE.
As of today, hundreds of specialists are always there to help you with any problem you may face along the way.
The broker provides clients with various flexible deposits or withdrawals methods and multiple base currency options. You are allowed to deposit and withdraw funds using any of the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfers
- Credit/Debit cards
- Electronic payment processors
The time taken to process transactions may vary depending on the payment method used. Some payments can be instant whereas others may take a few business days to clear. With the most advanced payment system, they aim to process 85% of withdrawal requests in less than 10 minutes. This is great because sometimes I quickly need access to fund in order to take advantage of a market move before it is too late.
Some payment systems may have transaction limits, restrictions, and requirements which are indicated on their respective websites. You may need to verify your account to remove limits on particular methods in some countries as I had to do it too. They strictly do not accept third-party payments. All funds deposited into your trading account must be under the same name as your trading account.
PU Prime is a multi-asset brokerage firm that operates from Mahe, Seychelles. They allow you to trade a reasonable range of financial instruments via the sophisticated and user-friendly MT4 and MT5 trading platforms while providing you with the right resources and trading conditions to ensure a seamless trading process. This includes tight spreads, fast execution speeds, low commission fees and flexible funding options.
I personally don’t believe they’re offering anything out of the ordinary except for some of their trading tools. In this aspect, they outshine many brokers. The broker also provides an excellent range educational resources to enhance the overall trading experience. The Financial Services Authority of Seychelles regulates the broker. Whilst this is not considered a top tier regulator, it still gives me confidence that they are a broker I can trust. It would be great if they could increase the number of trading instruments by including more forex pairs and individual stocks.