Dhani Stocks ReviewCategory: Reviews | Author: Trading Brokers | Date: January 2, 2024
Dhani Stocks Limited, a trading platform that has seen several transformations since its inception in 2003, offers a variety of services to its users. The platform provides a range of trading markets including equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, and IPOs. It also offers a seamless trading experience across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile. In addition to these features, Dhani Stocks is recognized for its quality research, providing deep market insights to its users. This review will explore the features, pros, cons, and other aspects of Dhani Stocks to provide a comprehensive understanding of what the platform has to offer. So, if you’re considering opening an account or just curious about what Dhani Stocks has to offer, this review is for you.
Pros & Cons
- Dhani Stocks is known for its quality research, providing deep market insights to its users
- They offer a variety of trading markets including equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, and IPOs
- Dhani Stocks offers brokerage-free equity intraday and delivery trades for customers who opt for the monthly subscription plan
- They provide a seamless trading experience across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile
- Low exposure values offered across different trading segments
- Dhani Stocks offers low exposure values across different segments
- They have slightly high transaction charges, especially in Future and options segments
- Dhani Stocks' margin for intraday trading is up to 20% of trade value (max 5x leverage) based on the stock
- There is no additional margin offered for Dhani Stocks F&O carry forward positions and equity delivery trades
- Customers need to pay subscription fees to use the trading platforms
Dhani Stocks Limited, originally known as ‘Indiabulls Commodities Private Limited’, has undergone several transformations since its inception on October 30, 2003. It became a public limited company in 2009, and after a series of name changes, it finally became Dhani Stocks Limited in 2020. The company is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dhani Services Limited, Dhani Stocks Limited has its equity shares listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE), BSE Limited, and its Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
Dhani Stocks offers a comprehensive trading platform with real-time streaming market data, advanced charts, and an elegant design. It provides a seamless trading experience across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile. The company offers a range of trading markets including equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, and IPOs.
The company is known for its quality research, providing deep market insights to its users. Dhani Stocks is India’s first online broker company to obtain CRISIL’s leading trader quality grading of BQ-1, for its outstanding financial stability.
Dhani Stocks offers brokerage-free equity intraday and delivery trades for customers who opt for the monthly subscription plan. They also offer a seamless and hassle-free account opening process, with the ability to start trading on the same day the account is opened.
Dhani Stocks Limited, which you might also know as Indiabulls Securities Limited, is a big player in India’s capital market. They’re registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Stock Broker (SEBI registration number INZ000036136) and a Depository Participant (SEBI Registration Number IN-DP-423-2019).
But that’s not all. They’re also registered with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in the Capital Market segment, Equity & Currency Derivatives segment (Futures & Options), and Debt Market Segment. They’ve got their bases covered with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) too, in the Capital Market segment and Equity Derivatives Segment (Futures & Options).
And if you’re into commodities, they’re registered with NCDEX & MCX in the Commodities Derivatives Segment. They’re also registered with NSDL and CDSL as a Depository Participant and with AMFI as a Mutual Fund Distributor. So, they’ve got quite a few memberships: BSE Membership Number: 907 (Capital Market, Futures & Options); NCDEX Membership Number: 00010; MCX Membership Number: 12835.
So, as you can see, Dhani Stocks are pretty well regulated. But remember, it’s always a good idea to explore your options. Please see a list of regulated brokers for some alternative options.
Platforms & Tools
Dhani Stocks offer a range of their proprietary platforms for mobile, web-based, and desktop. These platforms are;
- Dhani Stocks Web Platform: This is a comprehensive web-based trading platform that you can access from any browser. It’s designed to give you a smooth trading experience with real-time streaming market data, advanced charts, and a sleek design. You get streaming stock quotes, online payment gateways, a portfolio tracker, extensive research reports, IPO, live market news, and real-time market statistics. The web platform is powered by the latest technology, which makes it reliable, accurate, and fast. It also comes with a bunch of new features to facilitate seamless trading. One of these features is a live streaming feed of stock quotes, which helps you keep a close eye on trending stocks.
- Dhani Stocks PIB: If you prefer trading on a desktop, Dhani Stocks has an installable trading terminal called Dhani Stocks PIB. This platform is designed for high-frequency and advanced traders. It provides real-time stock prices, live trading reports, and advanced charts. It’s a robust platform that offers a range of features to help you make informed trading decisions.
- Dhani Mobile App: For those who are always on the go, Dhani Stocks offers a mobile platform that lets you trade with just one click across various asset classes. The app allows you to place orders online, track transactions, invest in IPOs, transfer funds, track your portfolio, and view intraday and historical charts with technical studies. It’s a convenient way to keep track of your investments and make trades, no matter where you are.
Let’s talk about the educational resources Dhani Stocks has to offer.
- All Blogs: Dhani Stocks maintains a blog section on their website. This is a treasure trove of information for both new and experienced traders. The blogs cover a wide range of topics, from the basics of the stock market to more advanced trading strategies. It’s a great place to start if you’re new to trading or if you’re looking to brush up on your knowledge. The blogs are written in an easy-to-understand manner, making them accessible to traders of all levels.
- Stock Market: Dhani Stocks is committed to educating its users about effective online equity trading strategies. They provide valuable resources and educational materials to enhance your trading skills. This includes information about the stock market, trading strategies, and more. They’re more than just a trading platform; they’re your partner in wealth creation. They’re committed to providing education and information to help you make informed investment decisions.
- Beginner’s Guide: Dhani Stocks also offers a Beginner’s Guide, which is a comprehensive resource for those who are new to trading. This guide covers everything from the basics of stocks and equity to how to open a trading account with Dhani Stocks. It’s a great resource for those who are just starting out on their trading journey.
Dhani Stocks offers a variety of instruments for traders. These instruments include;
- Equity Trading: Dhani Stocks offers you the opportunity to trade in equities. This means you can buy and sell shares of companies listed on the stock exchange. It’s a great way to potentially make some profits if you’ve got a good understanding of the market and the companies you’re investing in.
- Derivative Trading: If you’re a bit more advanced in your trading journey, you might be interested in derivative trading. This involves trading in financial contracts whose value is derived from underlying assets like stocks. Dhani Stocks offers trading in Futures & Options, which are types of derivatives.
- Commodity Trading: Dhani Stocks also offers commodity trading. This means you can trade in commodities like gold, silver, oil, and more. It’s a different kind of trading that can add some diversity to your portfolio.
- Currency Trading: If you’re interested in the global economy, you might want to try your hand at currency trading. Dhani Stocks offers trading in currency derivatives, which means you can trade in pairs of currencies, betting on the changes in their exchange rates.
- IPO: Dhani Stocks also gives you the opportunity to invest in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). This is when a company first offers its shares to the public. It can be a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a potentially successful company.
Let’s talk about the account options you have with Dhani Stocks. Dhani Stocks only offers one account option, which is their Zero account.
They offer a pretty sweet deal with their Zero account. As the name suggests, you can open this account for zero bucks. That’s right, no account opening fees. And the annual maintenance charge for the Demat account? Zero for the first year, and then ₹300 per year after that.
Now, let’s talk about brokerage. With the Zero account, you get zero delivery brokerage. That means you don’t pay any brokerage when you buy shares and hold them in your account. For intraday trading, the brokerage is just ₹10. And if you’re into Futures & Options, the brokerage is ₹20 for intraday and ₹20 for carry forward positions.
And if you’re thinking about taking a margin trading facility, the interest is 9.99% for below 15L and 11.99% for above 15L. So, if you’re looking for a trading account that’s easy on the pocket and offers a range of trading options, the Dhani Stocks Zero account could be a good fit for you.
Dhani Stocks provides a straightforward process for funding and withdrawing from your trading account. To add funds, the platform supports Netbanking transactions from all major banks in India, ensuring a seamless transfer of money into your trading account. It’s important to note that, in compliance with SEBI regulations, all investments must be made through a verified bank account. This means that funding through debit cards, credit cards, or digital wallets is not supported. When it comes to withdrawing funds, the process is equally simple.
The withdrawn amount will be credited to your Dhani Stocks Balance within two working days after your transaction, following the T+2 settlement cycle. If any issues arise during the funding or withdrawal process, Dhani Stocks offers customer support to assist and resolve any concerns promptly. This commitment to user-friendly operations makes Dhani Stocks a reliable choice for traders and investors alike.
In conclusion, Dhani Stocks offers a comprehensive trading platform with a variety of features. From a range of trading markets including equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, and IPOs, to a user-friendly platform available on web, desktop, and mobile. They also provide educational resources to help both beginners and experienced traders enhance their trading skills.
The account offered by Dhani Stocks is cost-effective with zero account opening fees and competitive brokerage rates. Funding the account is also straightforward with netbanking from all major banks in India. However, it’s worth noting that while Dhani Stocks offers strong features, there are other brokers with longer track records that might be worth considering as alternative options. For additional choices, we encourage you to explore our trading brokers reviews.